New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi will transfer the first installment of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Gramin (PMAY-G) to more than 1.47 lakh beneficiaries via video conference on November 14, 2021 at 1 PM. On this occasion, more than 700 million rupees will be deposited directly into the bank accounts of these beneficiaries. This amount will be transferred to the people of Tripura.
Taking into account the unique geo-climatic situation of Tripura, following the Prime Minister’s initiative, the definition of ‘kutcha’ house has been changed especially for this state, in view of the fact that such a large number of beneficiaries living in ‘kutcha’ houses’ I have been able to get specific help for the construction of a ‘pucca’ house. The Union Minister of Rural Development and the Chief Minister of Tripura will also be present during the event.
PM Grameen Awas Yojana List Benefit
- An online service has been issued to verify the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana list.
- The financial amount is being provided by the government through Prime Minister Gramin Awas Yojana to help the people of the state.
- Through this scheme, 130,000 rupees will be delivered to people living in rural areas and 120,000 rupees in urban areas.
- Recipients do not need to go anywhere to see Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana Gramin’s List. All candidates can consult the PM Gramin Awas Yojana list through an online medium by sitting down at home.
- A grant will also be awarded to candidates who want to take advantage of the PM Gramin Awas Yojana.
- All families will have the opportunity to obtain a good residential facility to live under this scheme.
- Citizens belonging to the middle class and the poor class will benefit most from the Prime Minister’s scheme.
How to view Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana 2021 list?
- To check the name on the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana list, first go to the official website of the Ministry of Rural Development (pmayg.nic.in).
- After that, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- The Stakeholders option will appear on the opened home page, click on it. As shown in the following picture.
- After which a list will open in front of you, there you need to click on the IAY / PMAYG Beneficiary option.
- Then, on the opened page, you need to enter the registration number.
- If you don’t have the registration number, you can click advanced search on the page. Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana’s List
- Now enter the requested information on the opened page such as: State, Block, District, Panchayat, Scheme Name, Year, Name, BPL Card Number, Account Number, Parent / Spouse Name. Prime Minister’s List of Rural Housing Plans
- Then after clicking submit, the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana list will open in front of you.
- From there you can also download the list. Recipients whose name will be on the list can take advantage of the scheme.