New Delhi. The IPO of One97 Communications, a digital company operating under the Paytm brand, opened as of today. The Rs 18,300 crore issue is the largest IPO in the country after Coal India’s IPO in 2010. If you also want to invest in the subject, then know all the important things related to it.
Important things for investors
- The issue was opened as of today and investors will be able to apply until November 10.
- The price range has been set between Rs 2,080 and Rs 2,150 per share.
- Investors will be able to apply for a batch of at least 6 shares, that is, an amount of at least Rs 12,900 will need to be invested for the application at the upper level of the price range.
- Retail investors may request a maximum of 15 lots
- From November 16 to November 18, there will be a distribution of shares, a return of money and a listing of shares.
What is the specialty of the subject?
The Rs 18,300 crore issue is the largest in the country after Coal India’s IPO in 2010. State-owned Coal India had raised Rs 15,200 crore through the IPO. The initial public offering consists of fresh shares worth Rs 8,300 crore and Offer for Sale (OFS) of Rs 10,000 crore. Giving information on the IPO, Sudarshan Ramakrishna, Managing Director of Goldman Sachs India Securities, said: “The price range has been set in the range of Rs 2,080 to Rs 2,150 per share, which means a company of USD 19.3 to USD 19.9 billion. it will be of value. ”At current exchange rates, the value of the company is between Rs 1.44 lakh crore and Rs 1.48 lakh crore.
What is the specialty of the company
Paytm occupies a leading position in India’s digital ecosystem, being the largest payment platform in the country. Its total trading base has increased from 1.1 crore as of March 31, 2019 to 2.1 crore as of March 31, 2021. According to DRHP, its GMV (Gross Merchandise Value) has increased from Rs 2,292 billion in the fiscal year 2019 to Rs 4,033 billion in fiscal year 21. As of June 30, 2021, it was providing Paytm payment services, cloud and merchant services, and financial services to 337 million consumers and more than 22 million merchants .