World Desk, Amar Ujala, Washington
Published by: Kuldeep Singh |
Updated on Monday, November 8, 2021 05:18 AM IS
The United States travel ban was imposed by then-President Donald Trump in early 2020. It is being retired when the pandemic began and now finally after battling several waves of the corona pandemic. A certificate will also be required to carry. negative covid test to enter the US The United States has now also included Covaxin in the vaccination.
listen to the news
Due to restrictions, many Indians living in America were trapped in India due to Kovid. This ban was imposed by then-President Donald Trump in early 2020. When the pandemic began and is now finally being withdrawn after battling multiple waves of the corona pandemic. It will also be mandatory to carry a negative COVID test certificate to enter the United States.
At the beginning of last October, in an order, the White House had said that as of November 8 he would be allowed to enter the United States. Fully vaccinated foreign visitors will be able to enter the US beginning November 8.
Some important things you need to know
- Only fully vaccinated travelers will be allowed to travel to the US.
- Passengers will need to bring proof of negative corona virus test before boarding the flight.
- Passengers must show airlines their vaccination status that matches their name and date of birth, to confirm that no one can carry someone else’s vaccination certificate.
- All FDA and WHO approved vaccines are recognized by US authorities. And this includes the indigenous vaccine from India, Covaxin, as the WHO has approved the vaccine for emergency use.
- The United States will also reopen its land borders with Canada and Mexico to vaccinated people.
- Allowing only fully vaccinated travelers is almost like issuing a vaccine passport and this condition would exclude people from many countries. The government said it would consider travelers from those countries in case of humanitarian or emergency reasons.