- BHU has published the provisional answer key for the entrance exam
- To lodge an objection, 200 rupees per question must be paid.
Entrance exam BHU UET 2021: The result of the Banaras Hindu University (BHU) entrance exam will be released soon. The National Testing Agency (NTA) has conducted tests based on computer (CBT, hybrid tablets) and OMR-based mode from September 28 to 30 and from October 1, 3, 4, 6 and 9 for admission to courses of undergraduate and graduate at the University. The exam was conducted in For more details, candidates can log on to the official BHU website at bhuet.nta.nic.in.
BHU has published the provisional answer key for the entrance exam. Candidate’s official website bhuet.nta.nic.in Through this, you can file your objection until November 5, 2021. To register an objection, candidates will be required to pay a fee of Rs 200 per question. The final answer key will be released after the removal of the objections received in the provisional answer key.
Here’s how to download the answer key:
- Visit the official website bhuet.nta.nic.in.
- On the home page, go to the ‘news and events’ section.
- Now click on the link ‘Challenge OMR & Answer Key of BHU 2021’.
- The login page will open, please login here by entering the application number, date of birth and password.
- Verify that the interim response keys will open.
- Download the answer key and combine your answers.
- To object, pay the fee.
After posting the result, look like this:
- Visit the official BHU NTA website at bhuet.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the ‘BHU UET, PET Result 2021’ link on the home page.
- A new page will open, fill in the information requested here.
- Your result will open on the screen.
- Download, print, and save for future reference.
read this too –