OTT platforms have become the preferred way to consume entertainment right now. With that in mind, Filmfare started a new property dedicated to honoring excellence in OTT content last year. Our first edition had a great response within the industry and was also highly appreciated by the audience. Encouraged by success, we are gearing up for the second edition and we promise to make MyGlamm Filmfare OTT Awards 2021 bigger and better than our inaugural offering. This year, the production houses can also send the tickets, which, however, are subject to the veto of their respective platforms. Four nominations can be submitted for the following categories. This year, we have an entrance fee and keep in mind that each entrance would have a fee.
The categories are:
Best Director (Series)
Best Actor in a Drama Series (Male)
Best Actor in a Drama Series (Female)
Best Actor in a Comedy Series (Male)
Best Actor in a Comedy Series (Female)
Best Supporting Actor in a Drama Series (Male)
Best Supporting Actor in a Drama Series (Female)
Best Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series (Male)
Best Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series (Female)
Best Original Story (Series)
Best Comedy (Series / Special)
Best Nonfiction Original (Series / Special)
Best Film (Web Original)
Best Actor in an Original Web Movie (Male)
Best Actor in an Original Web Movie (Female)
Best Supporting Actor in an Original Web Movie (Male)
Best Supporting Actor in an Original Web Movie (Female)
Best Dialogue (Series)
Best Original Screenplay (Series)
Best Adapted Screenplay (Series)
Here’s a quick guide on how to submit your entries to the 2021 MyGlamm Filmfare OTT Awards
1. Entry must be primarily created in Hindi and must have been released on an OTT platform between the period beginning August 1, 2020 and ending July 31, 2021.
2. Each entry you submit will be charged a fee of Rs. 7,900 + GST, that is, a total amount of Rs. 9,322 / – per ticket.
3. The Participation Fee is required to be paid in advance prior to or together with the Entry. Participation will be considered only once WWM has made the Participation Fee.
4. This year we accept registrations from OTT platforms, as well as production houses.
5. All entries submitted by Production House must be approved by the platform on which the program is running.
6. The responsibility for the Entries to be approved by the platform rests entirely with the Production House.
7. Entries must be submitted online along with the online entry form and payment reference ID no later than October 20, 2021.
8. Email the registration form with full details and necessary attachments to [email protected]
9. For all inquiries, write to [email protected]
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE ENTRY FORM.