I can easily vouch for the fact that Ekta Kapoor is a household name, as his soap operas and shows never miss an opportunity to impress people and make them stick to their television screens. It is the only female producer to have achieved recognition not only on television but also on the big screen and OTT platforms. Clearly, she is a female boss who established an empire and rules it like a true queen! Ekta He redefined the Indian television space and earned the love of millions for his work. Their shows have been making us cry, laugh, dance and sing for many years, and I’m sure they will continue to do so!
Here are some reasons why she is a true boss:
- Padma Shri’s Laureate Ekta Kapoor He started working at the tender age of 17 and went on to lead one of the largest television content production companies in South Asia, literally creating content ranging from soap operas to movies to reality shows. He never took a step back, he doubted his movements, in fact he always moved forward with an optimistic approach.
- Ekta It first captured the television market and then branched out to produce content on the big screen and OTT platforms as well. His Bollywood movie ‘Love Sex Aur Dhoka’ created quite a stir in the industry and paved the way for new opportunities and projects. Capturing all three markets is not an easy task, but she did it and showed the world how it’s done!
- Ekta He is a true visionary and knows what type of content works well. His TV shows are so well selected that they often make the top-hits list. Be it television, movies or OTT, Ekta it has explored all domains of entertainment and has turned its creative content into a medium.
- Ekta rose to the top in a male-dominated industry and made sure to make a mark, empower, liberate and celebrate other women through her projects. While his movies The dirty picture, lipstick under my burkha Y Veere Di Wedding depicted self-made women, also popularized strong female narratives with shows like Kehne Ko Humsafar Hai, Dev DD, Test Case Y Haq Se among others.
- Even during the Covid-19 lockdown, Ekta’s OTT platform ALTBalaji churned out content that rocked the local streaming market, attracted all kinds of audiences, and was solely responsible for creating more than 800 hours of television. Now that it’s a huge win and surely, Ekta knows how to stay bigger and better with each passing year.
Speaking of growing by leaps and bounds, Ekta is all set to conquer the cinema space once again in 2021-22, as it recently announced its collaboration with Hansal mehta Y Kareena kapoor for a thriller! It has an interesting list of movies that include Freddy, bye Y Ek Villain is back.
In addition to the films mentioned above, the producer is also working on a large number of projects scheduled to be released on OTT platforms, some of them include: Poster, The Test Case season 2, Code M season 2, Apharan season 2, Haq Se season 2, Karle Tu Bhi Mohabbat season 4, Fittrat season 2 Y Hum – I’m for us season 2. Phew! Now that’s a monstrous list of projects and I can’t wait to see what the boss has in store for us. You are continually expanding your content game and completely killing it, right?